8.12.2017

A Little Saturday Randomness . . .

 Around the yard . . .





 A very happy bee . . .



 A cat wanting to go out . . .



 A garden under construction . . .



 A tree of life . . .




 At the park with friends . . .










 Being goofy . . .





May be getting married someday (according to them) . . . 




 Maybe not . . . 



Haha!!!


My sassy girl is staying with her cousins this weekend.  This is only the second time we've left her for more than one night.  My honey and I went out to dinner last night and then he actually walked around Hobby Lobby with me.  Happy wife, happy life!!!  😉

Tonight we plan on using our gift certificate that my son and his girlfriend gave us for our anniversary.  It's a great little restaurant called The Canterbury Brook Inn.  It's in an old house and the atmosphere is wonderful.  If the weather holds out, I'd love to sit outside.  It poured rain here last night and the brook that runs along side the restaurant will probably be beautiful.  Keeping my fingers crossed because there's a chance for rain again here this evening.  Either way, we'll be with each other and that's all that matters. : )

Any special plans this weekend?


~ Wendy  xo


Btw . . .  there's a new post on the private blog if you haven't seen it.  If you'd like to join in with the conversation there, please let me know the email address that you'd be logging in from to go there and I'll add you.  xo


4 comments:

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Lovely pictures, hope you had a wonderful time xx

sage and spirit said...

You take the best photos of kids!

Hoping you get rain too. We had RAIN on Friday and it was glorious!
xx

Beside a babbling brook... said...

The other blog... Truthfully, when a blog goes mostly silent... When there are no posts, for long periods of time, in any blog, I go away.

When I do not hear from any blogger (via comments), only on a very random basis, I go away.

My style of Life In Blog Land, is frequent posting. And frequent interaction, by commenting.

Now I know, that some people, do not have much time for blogging. And they tend to put lots of stuff together, in a one post, now and then. And that is their right! But that is not my present life style, or Blog Life Style.

Don't know if you will even see this comment. Because I have asked you things before, and never heard back. But, I leave it here anyway.

Just to explain.

Gentle hugs, Luna Crone

UplayOnline said...

We had RAIN on Friday and it was glorious!


หีฟิต