5.12.2017

Glimpses of a Tennessee Wedding . . .

My beautiful flower girl.



The giant tent where they held the rehearsal dinner and the reception.

My handsome son, Trevor.


 





My nephew Jackson.  He was his dad's best man.  : )

My beautiful sister in law, Michelle.

Co-flower girls, Nora and Megan.

My mother and father in law.

My brother in law Steve seeing his bride to be in her wedding dress for the first time.

My new sister in law Lauren and her dad.




Lauren and Jackson.

 

You may kiss the bride!!!





It rained cats and dogs for most of the first two and a half days we were in Tennessee until a half hour before the ceremony. Then the sky turned blue and the sun came out.  Everything about the wedding was wonderful.  I took so many photos!!  It's going to take a few posts to show my favorites.  : )


~ Wendy


7 comments:

JoAnne said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous wedding. I adore that huge tent - so perfect for a wedding. Megan looks so sweet and she looks like she's having so much fun. It's wonderful that the weather cleared up too!

Sheila said...

I do so love weddings and that looks like a real beauty of a day.
I love the flowers and the flower girls headdresses are just beautiful.
....and how wonderful that the sun came out just in time.
Happy memories made for you and your family-x-

Winters End Rambler said...

Waw...looks like a beautiful wedding. x

Judy said...

WOW! Now that is a BIG wedding!!! So beautiful.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

How perfect!!! The weather cooperated! -happy sigh-

Your children are beautiful and handsome. You can be so proud.

What adorable little flower girls... Just precious.

sage and spirit said...

What a beautiful wedding! Miss Megan looked adorable and how awesome was it that the weather cleared just in time! Perfect.
xx

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, I love weddings and this one was so beautiful! Love all the gorgeous photos - the dresses, the roses, the setting, the beautiful bride, all the wonderful family and of course, the sweet and precious little ones, including your darling daughter. I am so happy for everyone that the sun came out just in time, too! Congratulations to the happy couple! xx Karen